Sunday, March 19, 2017



Today's going to be the maiden voyage of my Sienna Plein Air easel! It's not that easy to assemble (just so) and disassemble without looking like an idiot, but I've practiced a couple times already.


Packing List


Knapsack

  1. pochade box (that's the easel part that goes on top of the tripod) with watercolor palette within
  2. 19 colors 
  3. 2 water bottles and 2 collapsable water cups, 1 water sprayer
  4. paper towels and q-tips
  5. 1 watercolor block, 2 sketchbooks (1 med & 1 small), scrap paper for color testing.
  6. brushes
  7. drawing supplies for pencil sketch: mechanical pencil, sharpener & extra leads. Various erasers. Ruler
  8. credit cards, concealer, hankerchief & lip gloss. 
Might not seem like it, but this took a lot of thought! And obviously I decided to start my new blog today in honor of the occasion. I'll set up the links & crap later on, when I've got time.

Was just considering whether or not to pack my selfie stick into the tripod bag. Was just showing off my organizational skills to Charlie & realized I didn't have a mahl stick included. That's for resting your hand on when you've got wet media on your surface and need a steady hand, like a bridge in pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment